My name is Alexandra and I am a photographer specializing in weddings and special events! Photography is my passion and is a huge part of my life. I love being the person behind the scenes capturing the important moments of someone's life!

This blog is about wedding photography, great wedding ideas, date nights and things for you to do around Dallas!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Just Got Engaged?


Getting engaged is a big deal! Now that the excitement and overwhelming shock is passing, it's time to get busy! Below is a great article from TheKnot.com to get started on planning your big day!

Here's the link to this list...Getting Engaged from The Knot- 10 To Dos


Note that #5 is get your engagement shots done! This is a way for your to express yourself as husband and wife to be. You can be creative or traditional in your engagement photographs... totally up to you! Just be sure to find a photographer whose work you love.  Many photographers include an engagement session as part of their wedding packages, as I do. Contact me if you'd like to talk about your engagements photos! 





*Photograph was taken from http://imgur.com/Zzdyq. Shot of wedding article taken from http://wedding.theknot.com/getting-engaged/engaged.aspx. 


No comments:

Post a Comment