My name is Alexandra and I am a photographer specializing in weddings and special events! Photography is my passion and is a huge part of my life. I love being the person behind the scenes capturing the important moments of someone's life!

This blog is about wedding photography, great wedding ideas, date nights and things for you to do around Dallas!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Adding Pops of Color to Your Wedding Look!

That gorgeous white dress that makes you feel (and look!) like a million bucks is a given on your wedding day and you love color too. Trying to figure out how to incorporate color into your big day and still look elegant? D Magazine's Nice Day For a Bright Wedding is the perfect article for you! It shows how to incorporate your favorite colors into your wedding day look!
 


*Photo from D Magazine: Weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment